Visit Herefordshire became a private not-for-profit company in April 2011 and is managed by Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce. It is the established destination tourism marketing organisation for Herefordshire.
We are proud to work with over 300 businesses in the county, supporting the tourism economy and attracting even more visitors to experience our wonderful county and the diverse range of experiences. With over 7,500,000 tourist days enjoyed within the county, we have much to shout about.
Visit Herefordshire is...
- Managed by Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Not for profit – any income is used to maintain tourism services for the county
• The established destination marketing and promotional organisation for Herefordshire tourism businesses
• An innovative and effective tourism marketing organisation working closely with local partners, neighbouring county tourism organisations, Herefordshire Council, Visit England and Visit Britain
• The hub for all county, Hereford, group and cider route visitor enquiries
• The central hub for all tourism related stories, press and media enquiries and visits
The team at Visit Herefordshire are passionate – about tourism and about encouraging visitors to stay longer and more frequently to experience our wealth of attractions and activities, stunning scenery, great cultural and heritage experiences to sample our locally produced food – and so much more! With our hard work, you on board and working with local organisations we can achieve this together.
Interested in finding out more?
To find out how Visit Herefordshire can support your business, please contact: Liz Pullin firstname.lastname@example.org