Catch Up - on the latest marketing, meetings and more...
We are always busy sending you information about great opportunities for your business and we understand that sometimes you can miss an e-mail. You can always give us a call and we can re-send if you think you’ve something.
In the meantime, if you have a press release or news you would like posting, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News & Opportunities
- Hereford is bidding for City of Culture 2021 click to read more
- Visit Herefordshire Tourism Awards Press Release 01.07.2016
- 'Compelling reasons to holiday in Herefordshire' article from the Jersey Evening Post 18.06.16
- Tourism & Leisure Group Minutes 02.06.16
- Tourism & Leisure Group Agenda 02.06.16
- The Tourism and Travel Show 16th / 17th March Booking Form
- Tourism & Leisure Group Agenda 18.02.16
- Tourism & Leisure Group Minutes 17.11.15
- Letter from Councillor Charles Nicholls, Mayor of Hereford regarding Hereford Tourist Information Centre.
- Accredited Manual Handling Course 2nd February 2016.
- Herefordshire LEADER Programme for Herefordshire rural businesses. Now open for business!
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire Business Expo – Three Counties Showground March 3rd 2016. Tastes of Herefordshire & Worcestershire theme.
- STAY Herefordshire & The Wye Valley 2016 Booking Form Deadline for return 9th November 2015 – please note there are new account details.
- Mortimer Country Photographic Competition
- National Mills Weekend 9th & 10th May
- Rural Hub May Newsletter
- Green Cow Head Chef Mickey talks about April’s wonderful produce…
- Critically acclaimed Lisbee Stainton performs an intimate live show at Hereford College of Arts’ Folly Arts Theatre on Wednesday 20th May.
- Hereford College of Arts collaborates with Hay Festival – press release
- Rural Hub April Newsletter
- Exciting Future for Visit Herefordshire – Press Release
- Herefordshire Rural and Business Communities Crime Prevention Forum – Monday 30th March 6.30pm
- Herefordshire Cider Route Booking Form – Deadline 13th March 2015
- Literature Swap Shop 18th March 2015 Table Booking Form
- Consumer ‘Spring in Herefordshire’ e-campaign
- Rural Hub March Newsletter
- Fastershire Women Workshops in Herefordshire
- Aspects of Gardens talks at HCA
- Rural Hub February Newsletter
- Pancake Races 2015 – enter your team
- Quality in Tourism Quality Assessment January offer
- Autumn Ramblings in Herefordshire & The Wye Valley – Daily Mirror
- Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, CEO sought
- New Opportunities for Business Funding – Funding Circle
- Riverside Training – Fully Funded Training Opportunities
- Eastnor Castle – 20 years as wedding venue
- ITV Opportunity – Celebrity Squares
- Hereford Civic Society – the BID
- Rural Hub – Crime Prevention Forum
- ART – Ross-on-Wye May Fayre
- Kempley Daffodil Weekend
NEW – funding scheme
A new LEADER Programme in Herefordshire will be launched in January 2015 for 6 years (subject to a successful bid for funds). LEADER aims to encourage strong economic growth and improve the productivity and competitiveness of local businesses in rural areas.
If you have a project in mind that supports this aim, click HERE for further information.