Garden Cottage at Benhall Farm Self Catering is a tastefully converted former estate office sleeping 2+1.
Benhall Farm Self Catering is furnished and decorated to a high standard with many little extras to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable including free WiFi, a garden to sit and relax in and farm wildlife walk on the banks of the River Wye.
Within easy reach are Goodrich Castle, Symonds Yat Rock, Monmouth, Hay-on-Wye, Hereford with it’s Cathedral and Mappa Mundi the Royal Forest of Dean, with its many places of historic and sporting interest, the Brecon Beacons and walking, canoeing, golf, horse racing, many castles and museums close by.
Bookings are taken Friday to Friday. Short breaks can be taken October to April & at other times of the year at short notice – please ask! Sadly we cannot accept pets.
SO 589246 51.91868 -2.59833
Benhall Farm is situated at the end of a 'no through road', one mile approx. from Ross-on-Wye. From the M50 take the A40 to Ross and at the Wilton roundabout (junction of A40 and A49), go right round and return on the A40 on the other side of the dual carriageway. The no-through-road is immediately on the left.
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- High chairs available
- Drying facilities
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Steps and no ramp
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Seating available in kitchen
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- 6Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available