Weddings at Kentchurch Court
Wedding Ceremony Venue
Also at this Venue
In the heart of beautiful Herefordshire Kentchurch Court, this quintessentially English country house, provides the perfect setting for your wedding day.
For the past fifteen years, we have been hosting wedding receptions here at Kentchurch Court. Word of mouth has been our only form of advertising. We are now licenced to hold civil ceremonies.
We like to think that we are able to provide more flexibility and prefer to invite prospective brides to come and see Kentchurch, to discuss their plans
Whilst you are with us, you will enjoy:
• Exclusive use of the Gardens, Dining Room, Terrace Room and Entrance Hall for your civil wedding ceremony
• A bedroom for the bride’s preparations.
• Accommodation for the bride and bridegroom’s family and friends
• A coach can be organised to transport your guests to local B&Bs
• St.Mary’s church is within easy walking distance.
• Large grounds for marquee, and photos.
• Great team of caterers.
Kentchurch Court dates back to the 11thC and is surrounded by 20 acres of garden planted to delight throughout the summer and autumn.
Kentchurch Court has been in the Scudamore family for almost 1,000 years. and both the Court and the Deer Park nestle under Garway Hill surrounded by an Estate comprising of some 5,000 acres.The house has undergone various changes since the Scudamores arrived to live in the tower in 1058. Significant building took place in the 14C to be “modernised” by John Nash in 1795 and again in the 1820s by Thomas Tudor.
Come and have a perfect day in a perfect setting!
SO 423259 51.92860 -2.84039
• From Hereford take the A465(T) road towards Abergavenny. • After ten miles, at Pontrilas turn left and follow signpost to Kentchurch. • After two miles, just after the Bridge Inn, fork left. • After a further half-mile the road bends sharp right down a short hill. • Opposite Church, turn left through white gates and up drive.
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits