Castle House Weddings at Castle House
Wedding Ceremony Venue
Castle House, Castle Street,
Also at this Venue
Castle House is a beautiful boutique hotel and the most elegant venue for your Hereford wedding day.
With a wedding licence for Civil Ceremonies, Castle House has capacity for 50 people, lovely gardens reached through French windows, ample space for a garden marquee, and a separate bar and lounge, the hotel is perfect for an intimate wedding day or civil partnership celebration for all Hereford weddings.
At Castle House we guarantee immaculate service and will work with you from our first meeting until you leave in a shower of confetti to make sure your day runs like clockwork. We’d be delighted to show you around, talk about our bespoke wedding packages, and, of course. our Exclusive Use option so you and your guests can take over all 24 rooms for a wedding house party.
What we have to offer:
– Wedding licence for civil ceremonies and partnerships
– AA 2 rosette restaurant with capacity for 38 guests and overlooking the hotel’s terraced garden and castle moat
– Large garden area for marquee for up to 100
– Bespoke menus and great value wedding packages
– Wedding cakes by prior arrangement
– Exclusive Use option of all 24 bedrooms and suites
– Castle Bar and Bistro for light meals and drinks
– Licence for music until 11pm
– Taxi and chauffeur service by arrangement
– Five minutes’ walk from Castle Green, the Cathedral and centre of Hereford
Call us on 01432 356321 to arrange a meeting with our wedding coordinator.
SO 512396 52.05351 -2.71220
Hereford has many one way streets so we will send you a map. Castle House faces down Castle Street to the Cathedral. Approach by the East Street or St. Owen's Street, Then St. Ethelbert Street, Castle House is at the end. Signposted from the Ring Road.