24A Eign Road,
Herefordshire Ramblers is part of the national charity The Ramblers and we have over 500 members in Herefordshire.
Herefordshire Ramblers lead a wide selection of walks from two miles to 20 across the county and beyond. There are several walks each weekend and some weekday walks too. But we are much more than a walking group: we are a major campaigning organisation that represents the interests of walkers in the county.
• Carry out some footpath maintenance work ourselves through a trained team of volunteers
• Campaign for better public access to the Herefordshire countryside and for more resources for Herefordshire Council to maintain footpaths
• Play a key role in organising the Herefordshire walking festival
• Report all footpath problems we encounter to Herefordshire Council and maintain our own database of these problems
• Respond to all proposed footpath diversions or closures
• Respond to all planning applications which affect rights of way
To find out more please visit our website www.herefordshireramblers.org.uk
To join the Ramblers go to www.ramblers.org.uk