The Greatest Adventure: Love in the Time of Tinder at The Globe at Hay
Workshop/Course, Sat 19 - Sun 20 Nov 2016
Events at this Venue
The meaning of love is changing. With the rise of dating apps and new technologies, connecting with others has never been easier. But whilst Tinder reached 50 million users last year, studies show that we are lonelier than ever.
This iai event aims to reignite the discussion of love in the modern age. Uncovering the latest in neuroscience, psychology and philosophy you will discover:
- Cutting-edge research on love and its impact on the brain.
- How to navigate communication in a digital world.
- The secrets of making relationships stand the test of time.
- How technology is changing the meaning of intimacy.
- Why focussing on yourself might actually be the key to a successful relationship.
|Sat 19 - Sun 20 Nov 2016||09:00 to 18:00|