A quiet spot with spectacular views with walks galore from the doorstep!
There are several riverside inns, serving locally produced food as well as the local ales and ciders from the Wye Valley Brewery, amongst others. All within walking distance from the cottage, or via the hand pulled ferry across the River Wye!
Just off the A40 halfway between the historic towns of Ross-on-Wye
and Monmouth, just five miles away, with many more attractions nearby.
* Main bedroom with 1 x King size bed
* Second bedroom with two 3ft single beds
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Separate living room
* Separate dining room with table & 5 chairs
* Internet Access/Wi-Fi
* Allocated off road parking space in front of the cottage
* Set in 1.5 acres of landscaped communal gardens
* Small rear courtyard with seating
* Travel Cot and Highchair
* All Bed linen and Towels 100% Egyptian cotton
* Complimentary toiletries
* All bed linen
* All towels
* All fuel
This is the perfect location for a relaxing
break or for sports activities or just to explore the wonderful
countryside and nature theatre of the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, as well as the Welsh county of Monmouthshire and beyond.
For much more info and reviews visIt our website.
Covid-19: We are a member of the Visit Britain We're Good To Go scheme which certifies our business adheres to government and public health guidance in response to COVID-19.
Weekly Friday to Friday.
Weekend Break Friday to Monday.
Midweek Break Monday to Friday.
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private outdoor space (e.g. patio/garden)
- Rural location
Directions & Parking
Symonds Yat West
The Rapids Cottage
Ye Old Ferrie Inn
banks of the River Wye since 1473