'This is a very special place'
Opened in 1991. After 30 years we are still passionate about maintaining a quality visitor experience for all ages and the very highest standards of care for our animals and birds.
- Animal Display Field.
- An amazing variety of miniature, friendly animals and birds including pigs, donkeys, horses and goats. The mischievous Pygmy goats and their naughty kids are a particular favourite.
- Animals displayed undercover in wet weather.
- Owl Centre.
- Beautifully displays one of the largest and most important collections of owls in Europe.
- Some of the most delightful ducks geese and swans can be viewed from a raised boardwalk.
- Pheasants and Poultry.
- Spectacular coloured birds housed in the shade of mature oak trees.
- Tea Room.
- Offering a range of hot and cold food.
- Gift Shop.
- An extensive selection of animal and owl themed gifts, jewellery, books and toys.
- Disabled Access.
- Parking near the entrance. Excellent access for wheelchairs, free mobility scooter hire.
- Free car parking.
- Including shaded parking for dogs in cars next to the entrance (we are not able to allow dogs onto the display site because we have animals and birds wandering freely).
Directions & Parking
Small Breeds Farm Park
The Cider Barn Luxury Accommodation
The Cider Barn sleeps up to 14, pool (May-Sept) hot tub & sauna. Ideal for families or sophisticated hen breaks.
The Bridge Inn, Michaelchurch Escley
16th century Riverside Inn, restaurant and campsite idyllically located in the small village of Michaelchurch Escley.
The New Inn
Enjoy home cooked meal and a pint, next to an open fire in a warm, traditional 16th century pub, full of character.