**'This is a very special place'**
'Tucked away in the hills outside the little market town of Kington about a million miles from anywhere, this little gem of a place is worth travelling a long way to see. Forget the big flashy zoos and safari parks this is the one to go to.' *Recent* T*rip Advisor Review.*
**Opened in 1991**.
After 30 years we are still passionate about maintaining a quality visitor experience for all ages and the very highest standards of care for our animals and birds.
* **Animal Display Field.**
* An amazing variety of miniature, friendly animals and birds including pigs, donkeys, horses and goats. The mischievous Pygmy goats and their naughty kids are a particular favourite.
* Animals displayed undercover in wet weather.
* **Owl Centre.**
* Beautifully displays one of the largest and most important collections of owls in Europe.
* Some of the most delightful ducks geese and swans can be viewed from a raised boardwalk.
* **Pheasants and Poultry.**
* Spectacular coloured birds housed in the shade of mature oak trees.
* **Tea Room.**
* Offering a range of hot and cold food.
* **Gift Shop.**
* An extensive selection of animal and owl themed gifts, jewellery, books and toys.
* **Disabled Access.**
* Parking near the entrance. Excellent access for wheelchairs, free mobility scooter hire.
* **Free car parking.**
* Including shaded parking for dogs in cars next to the entrance (we are not able to allow dogs onto the display site because we have animals and birds wandering freely).
See website for exact dates.
- Baby changing
- On-site cafe/restaurant
- Gift shop
- Picnic's welcome
- Children welcome
- Accepts groups
- Disabled access
- Disabled facilities
- Free parking
- Rural location
Directions & Parking
When approaching Kington ignore Satnav and follow brown signs for Farm Park & Owl Centre.
Small Breeds Farm Park & Owl Centre Recommends
A magical place.