Welcome to Hereford Leisure Centre, the best place to work out and wind down in Hereford city.
- Group exercise classes
- Golf on our onsite 9-hole, 3065-yard, par 35 course
- Toning suite - it’s like a gentle gym with its range of power-assisted exercise machines that work with you rather than against you - perfect if you find exercise challenging due to an accident or illness or are looking for a lower impact activity
- Racket sports - squash, badminton, table tennis, tennis
- Indoor sports hall for team games
- All-weather pitches for football and cricket
- Athletics track
- And not forgetting the kids - JumpINGym indoor soft play area.
And after you’ve worked up a sweat - enjoy a well-earned cuppa and snack in our cafe.
- Baby changing
- On-site cafe/restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Disabled facilities
Directions & Parking
Hereford Leisure Centre
Hereford Racecourse stages exhilarating grass roots Jump racing between October and April
The Courtyard Hereford
Herefordshire’s Cultural Creative Hub. Theatre, Cinema & Gallery with an exciting live, film & participatory programme.