- TV with DVD-player and good range of DVDs
- Excellent wi-fi (31Mbps download) and very good 4G signal
- Roberts DAB radio
- Bose Soundlink Revolve Bluetooth speaker
- Wood burner in sitting-room. A basket of logs is included in the price.
- Dishwasher, Microwave and Good sized fridge/freezer
- Nespresso coffee machine, milk frother
- Store cupboard essentials included: tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper and&amp;nbsp; olive oil
- Washing machine (plus ‘whirligig’ outside clothes airer)
- The bathroom is downstairs and has loo, bath and shower over
- 3 Bedrooms - 1 x king-size bed downstairs, 1 x king-size bed and 1 x twin beds upstairs
- Bedding, towels, Molton Brown soap and hand cream, cleaning materials and loo roll included
- Heating, hot water, electricity, first basket of logs included for the wood burner and a bucket of coal for the Rayburn
- Baby-friendly: travel cot and high chair in cottage
- Dog-friendly: up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome.
- For cyclists: there is a securely-locked garage with bike hooks
- Enclosed garden has lawn, raised flower beds, a sitting area with table and chairs and an amazing view,
- Good off-road parking area, enough for 2 big cars
- Within a 25-minute drive to Hay-on-Wye and Abergavenny
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome
- Secure cycle storage
- Private outdoor space (e.g. patio/garden)
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rural location
Directions & Parking
A mid-12th century Keep, characteristic of the Welsh borders, on a large earthen mound within a stone-walled bailey.
Adventure Out! Games
Adventure Out! brings you exciting outdoor experiences in a unique location, at Longtown Castle
Lower House Farm - Farm Restaurant & Barns
Lower House Farm is a Farm to Table restaurant and family farm in the foothills of the Black Mountains.