The best cycling in Herefordshire. Petchfield Farm is situated in the beautiful Teme valley - just 5 miles west of Ludlow. You can cycle on idyllic flat lanes ... right into Wales if you want!. There are plenty of teashops, pubs, castles and best of all ... hardly any cars.
* Safe cycling for all the family
* Quality 21 speed hybrid trail bikes ideal for country lanes
* Lightweight mountain bikes
* 21 speed "rapidfire" and front suspension (Trek hardtail)
* Well-researched route guides and maps showing teashops, pubs, places of interest and how to avoid hills (all included)
* Tandems and lightweight trailer bikes
* All bikes are fitted with special puncture-resistant "Slime"
* Safe customer parking at Petchfield Farm
* Quiet country lanes
* All our bikes are set up specifically for road and country lane cycling
Free cycling maps: all included, showing the best cycle routes, teashops, pubs, picnic spots and how to avoid the hills. You can also buy these maps independently (see map sales).
\- Cycle to Roman village for tea & return on a Roman Road \(3\-4hrs\)
\- Cycle to Wales following the River Teme on an idyllic lane \(all day\)
\- Cider Orchards route\, following the river Lugg and Arrow to Eardisland\, with some short hills \(all day\)
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Rural location
Directions & Parking
Caring For The Planet
- Eco-cleaning products
- Energy from renewable sources
- Recycling (>75% of all waste)