Riverside Court Cottage has been beautifully converted from a 1697 cider, sack and coal warehouse to provide a lovely holiday cottage for 3 guests.
The cottage exudes character and warmth with many original internal and external oak beams.
There are two bedrooms, with a spacious modern bathroom including a large whirlpool bath and power shower. The master bedroom has a splendid solid oak 4 poster bed which is a superb feature of the cottage.
The fully fitted kitchen is very well equipped and includes: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob and electric oven, microwave and toaster. There are ample functional utensils and a butcher’s block.
Outside, the cottage shares a communal garden with superb views over the river, the old Wye Bridge, the Left Bank complex, the cathedral and the Bishop’s Palace. Also, there is a table and chairs near the door for guests to use and a terraced area at the end of the garden.
- We have secure gated accommodation
- As an additional benefit to our visitors, we have a private, single garage which is available to use completely free of charge
- Additional public car parking (pay and display) is available opposite the cottage
- Tea, coffee, sugar
- Free Wifi
- Duvets, pillows and luxury bed linen
- Supply of quality cotton towels, tea cloths/towels, cleaning equipment, etc.
- TVs/DVD, CD radio, video and hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Central Heating
- Games and jigsaws
- Children welcome
- Secure cycle storage
- Private outdoor space (e.g. patio/garden)
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Historical Interest
Directions & Parking