We love to welcome guests to stay at Arboyne House, a listed building in the centre of Eardisley. Arboyne House is 5\* recommended with genuine reviews on Tripadvisor. We have plenty of parking in our courtyard and we do hope you enjoy the lovely garden with views across meadows to Hay Bluff and The Black Mountains. We have safe storage for your bikes, canoes and walking boots. If you love to be creative you are welcome to use ‘Arboyne Studio’. Well behaved and supervised pets are welcome by arrangement.
Whether you are coming for a holiday, a family gathering, a quiet retreat, to attend a local wedding or for a longer stay, we have flexible accommodation for one to ten guests:
* Holly Lodge is a spacious self catering apartment on the first floor of Arboyne House with a choice of 2 or 3 bedrooms to best meet your requirements and accommodate up to 6 guests. Families and groups of friends say it is ‘wonderful’.
* The Bakehouse is a delightful one bedroom self contained cottage just behind the main house which still houses the original bread oven.
* The Panel Room is our historic ensuite bedroom for BandB guests. Breakfast includes homemade bread and preserves and locally sourced produce.
We call this ‘cider and mistletoe’ county with so much to discover in our immediate location and beyond. This is a great base to explore Herefordshire, The Wye Valley, The Welsh Marches and Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Baby changing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available
- Secure cycle storage
- Private outdoor space (e.g. patio/garden)
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome
- Accepts groups
- Free parking
- Historical Interest
- Rural location
Directions & Parking
Church Road, Eardisley
Caring For The Planet
- Eco-cleaning products
- Energy from renewable sources
- Recycling (>75% of all waste)
- Refillable cleaning products and toiletries