Tresseck Campsite is on the banks of the River Wye in the picturesque village of Hoarwithy, midway between Hereford and Ross-on-Wye.
This site is ideal if you’re looking for:
* Peace and tranquillity next to one of the UK’s most beautiful rivers
* A base from which to explore Herefordshire’s unspoilt countryside
* A first-time camping experience with the family
* A beautiful and peaceful spot to park your Campervan
* The perfect place to land & launch your canoe or SUP
* Ideal access to the river for wild swimming
* Camping around a real campfire
* A cost-effective ‘get-away’ to the country
* Access to the River Wye for fishing
The campsite is also ideal for schools, Scouts, Cubs, Brownies, Guides and Duke of Edinburgh camps.
Located on an old river meadow with plenty of space to 'stretch out’ the campsite is for tents and campervans only. Facilities reflect that this is a campsite for ‘real’ campers and includes cold running water, loos and open campfire facilities. We even sell wood!
However, if cooking over an open stove is not your thing, the New Harp Inn is just 200m away! Serving excellent food from 12 noon – 3pm and 6pm – 10pm, going hungry won’t be a problem.
We are delighted that in 2021 Hereford Canoe Hire are opening a second operating base from Tresseck Campsite to service our customers better!
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome
- Private parking
- Rural location
Directions & Parking
Caring For The Planet
- Recycling (>75% of all waste)